hey all 🙂
charli here, as usual.
obviously it’s been a while.
and obviously there’s a reason – it’s once again that i have very little motivation to blog.
it sucks, yeah.
but here we are again. i’ve had so many of these ‘hiatuses’ before, and i think it goes to show that hey! maybe this blogging thing isn’t quite for me right now.
i’m at a point in my life where there’s about a trillion things going on – with family, school, friends, youth, music and art, and trying to figure out who the heck i am.
in it all, blogging constantly gets put on the backburner, and it’s led me to this conclusion:
i really like the concept, but i don’t think blogging is the right format for me. i’m very rambly, and it’s hard to make my thoughts *concise* and *neat*.
plus it takes me aGes to make a post, and i hardly ever have ideas. and when i do, there’s the issue of making them mildly exciting to read.
maybe some of you think that what i write is actually mildly exciting to read – and that’s why you’ve stuck around, i guess. that’s honestly a crazy thought.
thank you so much. your support has always made me smile, and it’s such a lovely feeling to see a comment on one of my posts.
so yes – in short, i’ve decided to leave starfreckld behind.
that’s really sad to write. but it’s a part of my life online that was really special, and i thank you all so much (again!) for being a part of it.
now that i’m officially closing this, i feel like there’s so much i want to say. here’s some quick last minute updates.
- i started watching steven universe last month, and i love it so so very much. it’s such an amazing show and the characters are wonderful and the representation is ace, and i’m so grateful for it overall. i’m on season 4 at the moment.
- school is going pretty well – i don’t have a lot of work right now, so it’s alright, but i’m honestly exhausted. there’s only 3 more weeks until the spring holidays, so i’m waiting impatiently for that.
- my art has been progressing nicely, and i’m really proud of it. that’s all.
- the new twenty one pilots songs??? yes??? i’m hoping to see them when they come to australia in december, because that would be amazing oh heck
– i almost cried the first time i listened to my blood
– i can play jumpsuit on guitar and bass (as in the bassline. i don’t own a bass, but i would play it if i did)
– rapping levitate? i’ll try, dang it.
– the bassline in nico and the niners is being severely slept on. listen with headphones and witness how good it is.
– in conclusion; keep up the hype for trench.
- life is confusing, but i’m getting through it. my friends are actually the biggest blessings. we had like a bonfire/accidental therapy session the other week and it was the softest thing ever and i loved it with every fibre of my being. treasure your friends, y’all.
- welcome to night vale. you should listen to it. it’s a podcast.
- avoid wheat and/or wheat by-products.
(that’s a reference. see above.)
- also, not a life update, but does anyone remember when this blog was called these hopeful happenings? that’s a throwback, wow.
- that was only like,,, a year ago. how time flies. so much has changed since then.
- this concludes charli’s life updates (and nostalgic thoughts). thank you for reading.
that’s all i’ve got, i think.
and here we are. the end. sounds so dramatic when i put it like that.
in conclusion, to all of you reading, who have come along for the ride that has been this year (and a bit) of blogging here:
keep your head up.
thank you so much, again. God bless in your lives and your blogging adventures.
you can do amazing things. keep it up. 🙂